Friday, January 7, 2011

nooc, week two: inception


tuesday january 11
10:10pm
gateway movies 12
springfield, or

i'm excited & scared to see this movie...
i've been avoiding reading much about it
so i'm wondering:
am i just building it up in my mind
or will i spend half the movie with my hands over my eyes?

i'm excited because i loooove joseph gordon-levitt...
have loved him since 'third rock from the sun'
& don't get me started on '500 days of summer'...

i'm hoping it's artsy & scary
but i would rather not have bad dreams
or be afraid to go to sleep...

anyway!
we shall see...

meet me there
or watch on your own!

love view...
emily :)

1 comment:

  1. It's not scary, just lots of action. And don't cover your eyes! You HAVE to pay attention in this movie or you will be LOST!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete